About

My photo
Bringing you beauty news from inside and outside the Big Brother house!

Friday 2 July 2010

A Shabby Makeover

Would anyone else love to give Shabby a makeover? I always think the feisty housemate looks in need of a good shower, wash and a large dose of eye-makeup remover – what is it with all that eye liner?! I’m all for self expression but come on Shabs, ease up on the panda eyes. It’s never been a good look. Come to think of it, I don’t think I have ever seen her without it! No wonder the grubby housemate is suffering with spots if she isn’t removing her makeup; has she heard of cleanser?

Aside from the eye liner issues, with the shaggy hair, braces and bare feet, the petite BB contestant currently looks like she belongs in The Shire with the other hobbits. I would love to get hold of her and give her a re-style. I would definitely do something about the hair and of course the eye liner oh and the wardrobe too! Perhaps a new look would give her more luck wooing Irish beauty Caoimhe! Who in the house would you makeover if given the opportunity? Perhaps it would be posh boy Ben or Minister Dave. Let us know your makeover ideas…

No comments:

Post a Comment