About

My photo
Bringing you beauty news from inside and outside the Big Brother house!

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Oh Brother! Nail-mania in the BB house

Is it me or have nails become the obsession of the house this year? What with BB’s first gift of nail polish, Corin’s daily paint-athon and even the men dabbling in the art of nail painting – it's all about the nails!

Our observant Twitter-ers (@freedermbigbro) have picked up on this trend with several of you commenting about Corin painting her nails yet again! Now I'm a girl who likes nice looking nails, but I wonder - how is all this nail painting, removing, and reapplying affecting the housemates' nail health? I've heard that over-painting is what causes dry, weak and cracked nails – have you heard that too?

The BB11 housemates need to be careful; with all the cat fights that are starting to erupt, a pair of strong nails could be crucial.

I’m pretty sure another cause of bad nails is thumb sucking – and I am talking about regular thumb sucking Josie. If you hadn’t yet noticed, Josie is constantly sucking her thumb - morning, noon and night. I mean, firstly, how old are you Josie? And secondly, it’s not the most attractive habit to display on live TV in front of millions! You would have thought Josie would have kept the thumb sucking behind closed doors...

Okay...I know, that joke was the 'nail' in my stand-up coffin. Ouch!

Want to see the next eviction live? Enter our competition at www.freedermbb.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment