About

My photo
Bringing you beauty news from inside and outside the Big Brother house!

Tuesday 29 June 2010

To monobrow or not to monobrow

OK, so I have been trying my hardest not to mention this as I’m not a monobrow phobic, but I just can’t hold it in any longer…Nathan – will you please do something about that hairy eyebrow of yours!!!

He would give John James a run for his money as best looking male if only he invested in some tweezers or a spot of waxing. Surely Corin, who goes the full hog and draws her eyebrows on, could share some forehead shaving tips with her fellow northern housemate!

Although obviously proud of his almighty brow, Nathan revealed in his first week that he once listed his 6.5 inch eyebrow on eBay to see if anyone would sponsor it, apparently he got up to £5 before the listing was removed. He has also boasted that his eyebrow is the finest monobrow in the Western hemisphere; I think he probably means that his monobrow is the size of the Western hemisphere!

Am I overreacting? What are your thoughts? Should men keep eyebrows natural or is there any harm in a bit of preening to keep them looking tidy? Were eyebrows not intended to be separate from each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment